Games, Guns, Gazongas

Ah yes, and all the other things that make life worth living.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

poof, one year gone

Poof.

It occurs to me that I have now helped 90% of my friends move. Let's see. . . helped Lisa M move. . . helped Joe. . . helped Anna. . .helped Stacey. . .helped Mindy. . . just finished with Chris. . . the only two I can think of that I haven't helped move are Bobbie and Patti. . . and I'm sure that sometime in the coming years those moves will happen. Whee.

I had to create a Google account to re-claim my blog. Google can search for my balls. Oh, here they are! Never mind, Google! Feel free to fuck off!

Meh. Not feeling very bloggy right now. But at least I've posted something. It's a start. Re-start, I guess.

Meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home