Games, Guns, Gazongas

Ah yes, and all the other things that make life worth living.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

As regular as a retarded Gazeebra

Yeah, I dunno about the title. It's what came to mind.

Been a good couple of weeks! My brother and I did some home-improvement type activites two weekends ago. We put up a new mailbox with a nice cedar post, it smells good. We replaced the loose hinges on the toilet lid. And we made a set of amateur, would-make-a-real-carpenter-puke set of DVD shelves. That was an adventure. But they turned out OK, and they hold my DVDs, and that's all that counts. Plus, with the stuff we learned from the first set, the second set is gonna be fantastic. . .

This past weekend I willfully and on purpose spent saturday with three girls. Yeah, I know! And I even did my own stunts! We just went to Towson and drove around and went to the mall and wondered when the snow was gonna kill us. I bought a few knick nacks, and lunch at Friendly's was on me because I'm such a nice guy. There was supposed to be a Japanese language meeting that evening, but because of the snow, no one showed up. Meh. There's always next time.

We didn't get much snow at all. Not even 5 inches, barely enough to shovel. Ha ha ha, my friends near the PA/VA border got like 19 inches. Nyah nyah. In Virginia where the Lisas live, they only got a dusting. So, yay to us that didn't have to shovel anything!

Dammit, I'm hooked on Gaia. I need stuff for my avatar. Oh, and I posted Binge and Purge there, it might get some feedback there. Currently, I'm in a bullshit post, listing the alphabet backwards, to make some gold. I wish it were that simple in real life. Fun stuff, though.

I am all a-quiver with antici. . . . . . . .pation. Hee hee. Today, Drakengard II and Grandia 3 hit the store. Gasp! Also, the one store I get Mah Jongg sets from, has these amber-flower sets in. Double Gasp! I am already committed to buying Drakengard. . . but the other two are optional. I want them both desperately, but well. . . I already have like 19 Mah Jongg sets. And I'm playing 4 other games right now, and I wouldn't have time for another epic RPG. . . dammit, but I want them soooo bad! I guess I will have to be responsible, and put them off until I have a little more extra cash on hand. Damn, being responsible sucks. . .

I did a little routine online to find my pirate name, and I came up with Dirty Sam Flint. Huh?? Dirty? Perish the thought! Amusing.

And that's about it for this time. There, Joe, I updated. News about Drakengard II next time, I'm sure. NO photos this time, I'll work on that for next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home