Games, Guns, Gazongas

Ah yes, and all the other things that make life worth living.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Mid-Holiday Stuff

Ha ha, the picture above is one I found on the net. If I could get the cat to hold a SIG P220 and a copy of Gunstar Heroes, it would be Games, Guns, Gazongas. . . and Gatos!

Yawn.

So, Giftmas is over. . . . can't say I'm sorry to see it go. It was nice to have a low-key holiday for once. I got to spend a day with my brothers (two of them, at least) and my dad, and the date of December twenty-gift-th didn't make it any better than any other time I get to hang out with my family. It's always good to hang out with my family, because my family is awesome!

As is the tradition, there was gift exchanging. I got five pounds of various gunpowders, the last torpedo ever made (har), and the kick-ass aperture sights I wanted for my rifle. Huzzah! Plus some cash, some of which I handed to Wal-Mart in exchange for as many $5 DVDs as I could carry. The rest will probably go to them as well. . . I will most likely get myself a digital camera this week, so I can take my own pics to post, whenever I like. Nya ah ah.

Brother in Vegas is doing just fine. He is over his death cold, and immersed in dealer's school. Further bulletins as events warrant.

My mom is still busy with small humans and my sister in Utah. I guess it's not very nice to refer to my niece and nephews as "spawn", so I won't. Anymore. Har. I can't wait to teach them how to shoot. . .

I have no plans for this week, or for New Year's. Not festive plans, anyway. . . I am gonna take an inventory of all the shooting supplies I have (and give serious thought to purchasing a fire-rated safe to store the gunpowder in), brush all the cats, play many hours of video games (Star Ocean totally rocks) and wish I was closer to Ace Combat 5 with the flight stick controller, which is at my brothers' place. . . In other words, the usual. Once I have a camera, I will document the non-festivites, and maybe for once take a good picture of myself to put on the site. I may even shave first, gasp!

Well then. . . y'all have a good holiday season.

"scrotagonal"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home